Wednesday 20 July 2011

I like the rain :]


Its official I have a cold <.<  I wanted to see Mika today but I cant because I now have a cold so no visit for me this week... which is okay, I wouldn't want her to get sicker because of me.. but my other Friend L gave her a kiss and a hug from me ^__^ just wish I could give it to her in person...

I spent yesterday playing video games and watching movies with my male Friend Ry he is such a sweetie, a rare gem of the male gender.. too bad he doesn't swing my way xD finished re-reading Harry potter and the philosopher stone after Ry went home chambers here I come ^__^.

I spent today out shopping with L it was nice catching up with her and hearing how Mika is, a little update on Mika she has lost almost all her hair due to the chemo but she is still as cheerful and bright as ever according to L which is good to hear :)  

My Intake

Tuesday

Breakfast:
nothing
Lunch:
small portion of four cheeses pasta- 92.1cals
Afternoon snack:
2 crackers with cheese- 120cals
Dinner:
chicken wrap-293cals
Total: 505cals
Burned:
just under 2hour walk-533cals
Left over: minus 28cals


Today
Breakfast:
nothing
Lunch:
nothing
Afternoon snack:
katsu chicken sushi-325cals
diet coke-ocals
Dinner:
chicken wrap-293cals
orange juice-110cals
Total:728cals
Burned:
2 hour walk-710cals
Left over:18cals
Comment Replies 
@S.- thanks for the suggestion, I do like cooking, I think they might like that ill have to suggest that to my parents next time :] xxx

Thanks for reading,
                       Lots of love Anna<3

1 comment:

  1. kinda late I guess but hope you well. i love rainy days toooooh xD having a male friend is cooler thoh hehhhehh...

    ReplyDelete