Monday 18 July 2011

Happier :)

Today was a lot more better than yesterday, I cringe thinking about the thoughts going through my head yesterday it was like a muddled blur of horribleness but I'm glad its out fluttering in the wind not distorting my mind.

I spent most of today helping my mum around the house, we talked a lot about a whole range of things from problems, news, my friends, life, gossip, opinions and past memories (mostly to do with my brother when he was younger). I love my mum she is one of the most funniest caring strongest ladies I know.. I love my dad too he is as stubborn as a mule and very blunt about things but I wouldn't want another dad for the world no matter how much we argue on things... ^__^


Most of the conversation with my mum was about my older brother moving out sometime later this year - early next year.. I miss him already.. He is my big brother and my best/closest Friend I'm going to miss our stupid, hyper, loud, cheerful, craziness we usually share when we hang out together and all our inside sibling only jokes and so much more.. but I knew this was going to happen eventually I just didn't realise how soon it would be... (oh and my mums not forcing him out this is my brother own decision encase that how its seems in print form)
My Intake

Breakfast:
half 2minute noodles-69.5cals
Lunch:
a quarter a hot chocolate-52.5cals
two oreo-120cals
Dinner:
Chips with some salad-213cals
half a small glass of coke-35cals
Dessert:
4 squares of chocolate-112cals
Total: 620cals
Burned:
cleaning- 732cals
Left over: minus 112cals

That's pretty much it other than I think I'm developing a cold again
thanks for reading,
                   lots of love Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment