Saturday 16 July 2011

Living in a Harry potter bubble

I pretty much spent Thursday and Friday in what can only be described as living in a Harry Potter bubble xD. I spent both those days reading and watching Harry Potter related things on the internet such as:

-J.K. Rowling and Trios speech from the UK premier (my freind and I fell asleep so we missed the final part of the primer)

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' Press Conference London (very entertaining)

Among other things (mugglenet, J.K.Rowling official site, etc...).I cant wait for pottermore to come out already :].

I spent Thursday afternoon reading Harry potter and the Philosopher stone, I plan to re-read all the books now that the film saga is over. Friday I finished watching BBC Robin Hood, the ending is so sad... and today I spent the morning playing Fallout 3 and then the afternoon watching Durarara!!. which to say the least is another crazy but interesting Anime with a very intriguing story and some funny overly exaggerated character to go along with it ^__^.

My Intake


Thursday
Breakfast:
2minute noodles chicken-278cals
Lunch:
nothing
Dinner:
 mask potatoes-111cals
orange juice-110cals
Total: 499cals
Burned:
just over a hour long run-710cals
Left over: minus 210cals

Friday
Breakfast:
2minute noodles chicken-
Lunch:
nothing
Dinner:
2 small chicken Kievs-
Total:399cals 
Burned:
light 2 hour walk-366csld
Left over: minus 33cals

Saturday
Breakfast:
weet bix and milk-364cals
Lunch:
 a Fuji apple-80cals
Afternoon snack:
2 Oreo biscuits-120cals
Dinner:
a chicken drumstick-140cals
2 hash browns-195cals
small glass of coke-70cals
Total: 969cals
Burned:
brisk 2 hour walk-710cals
Left over:259cals
thanks for reading,
                  lots of love Anna<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment