Tuesday 7 June 2011

Monday and Tuesday

I have uni twice a week at the moment as we are near the end of term which would mean most of my classes are ending for the holidays (yay holidays!). so I have a five day weekend between the only two days I'm at uni, so yesterday and today were weekend days for me, I ended up having a close friend sleep over to do some sewing for a cosplay event we have in 2 weeks. this would mean I ate unhealthy yesterday and part of today.


Yesterday intake~
-breakfast 
half chicken 2 minute noodles - 160cal
cadbury hot chocolate -  60cal
-lunch
large glass of coke-cola - 140cal
-Dinner
3 slices of beef with gravy - 317cal
2 hash browns - 260cal
tiny portion of seasoned chips - 160cal
steamed baby carrots - 35cal
large glass of coke-cola - 140cal
Desert(oh joy)
2 small scoops of cadbury vanilla ice cream -  238cal
total=1510 cal..
burned - 199cals walking and 551cals cleaning
= 869cals left over
as for today intake-
-Breakfast
cadbury hot chocolate - 60cal
-lunch
-small chips- 200cal
3/4s a large coke-cola  - 105cal
-dinner
home-made mash potatoes - 237cal
glass of orange juice - 111cals
total=713cals
burned - 354cals walking 7.7km threw out the day (I use a pokemon pedometer to count the steps)
= 359cal left over..

(For those wondering how I worked the calories out for the above I use a site called dailyburn which calculates everything from calories to exercise)


After my friend left I decided to weigh myself, the last time I was on the scales was 4 or 5 weeks ago I was 64.9kg/143.08lbs at the time. According to the scales today I weigh 64kg/141.09lbs exactly which made me rather happy :) and now that I've updated you on my life I'm going to go finish my assignments..

thanks for reading,
            ~love Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment