Monday 13 June 2011

cant belive its monday night already xD

Good evening/afternoon/morning/mid day/mid night or what ever time it may be where ever you are,
~I am current doing my practical exams at the moment , so I wont be on here for the rest of the week...
can't really believe its mid year already where did the other months go? xD

but any who my weekend was spent watching Tim Burton movies, finishing off two overdue portfolios and drafting the pattern for my dress, buying fabric/trims/zips.. helping a mate start/finish her cosplay... and finding the time to study for my exams this week.. lets hope I pass somehow ^__^

Just a short little update on my friend Mika's first dosage of chemo, just to let you know it went okay. A group of mates and I visited had a little get together in her hospital room afterwards, so yea every things going alright so far...


on to Intake, (Warning: may cause some cravings!)

Saturday:
-Breakfast
 1/3 a Vanilla cupcake (I know naughty) - 35cals
-Lunch
pizza pocket-250cals
1/3 Dare ice coffee-53cals
-Afternoon Snack (craving)
 -cadbury cream egg- 150cals
-Dinner
 chicken kiev - 241cals
mcCain French fries- 120cals
-Dessert
1/3 M&Ms- 25cals

Total-949cals
Burned-373cals (walking)
Left over-576cals

Sunday:

-Breakfast
 pizza pocket-250cals
-Lunch
2 hash browns
diet coke-cola-1.5cals
-Dinner
 lemon and lime soda-170cals
-Dessert (couldn't get out of this one, my mum cut my a slice and handed it to me..)
chocolate cheese cake - 720cals

Total (cant believe I ate this much)- 1623
Burned - 745cals 2hr long walk
Left over - 874cals

Monday:

-Breakfast
 pizza pocket-250cals
lg glass of OJ-110cals
-Lunch
1/3pumpkin soup- 50cals
2 slices of white bread-106cals
-Afternoon Snack
Lg hot chocolate- 40cals
M&Ms- 36cals
-Dinner
chicken kiev -241cals
mcCain French fries- 120cals

Total-1015
Burned-517cals from walking for an 1hr and a half
Left over-498cals

Goal for this week don't eat dessert or junk food in general~!!

Thanks for reading,
             love Anna<3


Comment Replies-

@QraZee- Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. i luuuurve tim burton movies :)
    AWFUL claim to fame - my grans friend is his decorator (aaah! haha)

    ReplyDelete