Monday 27 June 2011

I'm back!! n_n (part one)

Hello lady's and gentleman,
sorry for the lack of blog posts all I can say is a lot can happen in 7 days xD


first off I should tell you I've passed my practical exams~!! I've competed my dress I mentioned a while ago, that was my practical assessment for sewing and pattern-making. The dress is complete but still needs a bit of work for Fashion Week competition in my opinion its Gothic but not Tim Burton enough xD it needs something but I don't know what >__<. Ill show you photos when I find my camera its purple with black lace details, its really tall and a size 6. I don't really like the idea of models been so thin I really would prefer a healthy size model but for this competition it must be size 6 ... but the main things is I PASSED~!! :DDD

I lost 3kg/6lbs due the stress of it all xD another class mate lost 10kg yea this is not unhealthy at all, we were under a time limit for the dress so you kind of forget to eat let a lone sleep just sewing to you basically drop to the floor. Its fun making the dress but not very healthy that we all lost weight due to stress of it all. in regards to intake I have no idea what I ate over the last seven days but I currently weigh 61kgs/134lbs the only meal I really remember eating is dinner but I don't remember what we had <.<


continue to part two

No comments:

Post a Comment