Monday 27 June 2011

I'm back!! n_n (part two)

(Part one here)
Supanova (Pop culture convention)was a lot of fun for the most part.staturday was mostly spent waiting in line for Tom Feltons/Draco Malfoys autograph. Things I've learnt while waiting in line for Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy autograph. It can take two hours to eat lunch, although if I was him and I saw the large mob of people waiting for him I would take 2 hour  to eat my lunch too. I feel sorry for him the amount of people that was waiting to see him was ridiculous, he deserves a holiday after all these conventions. A lady behind me in line pretty much knew every small detail about his life and was trying to get out of one of the volunteers to tell her where he was staying so she could go stalk  him (if Tom  Feltons goes missing she is to blame). made a couple of mates while waiting in line  for his autograph played paddy-cake with a lot of people. made jokes about what we might ask him when we got his autograph. He was worth the wait, he was a real gentleman he apologised for making as wait and was rather nice guy to talk to ^__^
Axel - Kingdom hearts 2 (console game)


In regard to the "for the most part", my ex was being a complete bitch towards me. (lets call her A)  A dragged my best Friend away from me on Sunday, I understand the reason why but still I didn't see her again for seven hours so yea don't know how I feel about my best Friend at the moment but I do believe her when she said she did try to find me. I had fun with my other close Friend G and his girlfriend S. S is the cutest and shyest girl you could ever meet she was to shy to talk to me directly so she kept talking to me through G if any of you know who Hinata is from Naruto she is exactly like her only even shyer. 

 Grell - Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler (Japanese anime/manga)

On Sunday I cosplayed Grell from Kuroshitsuji/Black butler it was a lot of fun, I had two Sebastian's following me instead of the other way round xD. on Saturday I dressed up as Axel from Kingdom hearts 2 again a lot of fun my wig fell apart about mid day, my ex made fun of it on FB, but what can I say I run out of hair spray there was no way I could fix it at the con anyways so :P. I bumped into Demxy and Shion I met at Waicon earlier in the year and again had a lot of fun joking around/catching up. the cosplay competition was a lot of fun to watch, John our MC is always a laugh to watch perform. John and the crowd made Drew one of the stage hands take his shirt off and got us to say "sexy sexy drew" xDD so funny, he had a six pack he is the cutest Asian boy I saw all weekend. I got followed by Harley Quinn all day and didn't realise it xD she wanted my photo and I wanted a hug from her, I found her in the end and got a hug and she got her photo :) overall it was a good weekend with a few mishaps ^__^

 Hinata - Naruto (Japanese anime/manga)
and that what I have been doing these last seven days that is note worthy for here.

hope you are all well and have had a good weekend :)
Lots of love,
            Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment