Thursday 16 June 2011

Just a Quick little update ^__^


I think I’ve done well in my first two practical exams so far just three more to go, then a month long break... :)  Can't wait no more 14 hour days for a whole month~!!


Today I felt like a secretary, a mature women with a thick foreign accent asked me where the beautician class rooms were so I had to direct her to the section of classrooms behind the block I was on (made me feel quite useful ^__^). My mate and I bought red nose day noses , the student group that organised it accidentally ordered too many noses so they were going from classroom to classroom trying to get rid of the excess noses xD. The group came into our classroom without knocking, twice our lecture was not amused but she did buy one after telling them off for interrupting our practical examination. I should mention the noses are for Red nose day Australia which is a part of Comic Relief with the profits raised going to research into Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and other causes.

That’s pretty much my day,now you know the general area of the world I'm typing to you from :)

My Intake

Tuesday
Breakfast:
McCain’s pizza pocket-250cals
Lunch:
 Hot chocolate- 40cals
Small bread roll with turkey meat-153cals
Dinner:
 4 slices of pizza-786cals
Total: 1211cals
Burned:
4 hour long walk (broken up into two hour chunks)-975cals
Left over: 236cals
Wednesday
Breakfast:
Hot chocolate- 40cals
Lunch:
 Chips and gravy-406cals
Dinner:
Left over pizza-786cals
Total: 1232cals
Burned:
Walking up and down stairs 30 minutes-258cals
2 and half hour long walk (about 6km)-748cals
Left over: 229cals
Thursday
Breakfast:
Small wedges-51cals
Lunch:
Dare ice coffee- 210cals
Dinner:
Two tiny pieces of lasagne-88cals
Small amount of homemade chips117cals
Small glass of orange juice-55cals
Dessert :( reward for surviving 1st week of exams)
Chocolate Aero bar 240cals
Total: 762cals
Burned:
2 hour long walk (5km)-745cals
Walking up and down stairs for 45minutes- 387cals
Left over: minus 370cals :)

Yea I know I broke my goal of this week by eating that Aero bar, but at least I ate mostly healthy for most of the week so far...

 
Thanks for reading,
                     Lots of Love Anna<3

No comments:

Post a Comment