Tuesday 25 October 2011

Sorry Girls Going on a 6 week Hiatus


Hi girls, 
I'm sorry to say but for the next six weeks I won’t be on blogger at all, this is not something I wanted to do to you girls but I really do have to concentrate on one thing only at this time which is completing my Uni work to the best of my ability's.


(Start of Uni/school work rant, skip if you wish)

My deadlines are really stupid and twisted I have to have all my theory work (3.5 x 1200 word essays <.<) completed over the next four weeks. My practical work needs to be completed by November 22nd (day of fashion parade to be exact) at the latest (the real due date being 16th November). On top of all that I have exams and still have to turn up to classes that for some really stupid reasons are still running during my exams who the hell decided that? This is my final year of study, thank god :] 

Besides all that I have to write two more essays at 500 words each for my application to do Costume Design at the Arts Academy I may have mention to you girls ages ago..  update on the Arts Academy application I sent in last month, they accepted it :]. I currently have an interview the week after my exams so excited about it :D.

(end of Uni/School work rant)


I'm happy to announce that I am officially 60kg/132.27 lbs I am so close to my October goal of weighing less than 60kg/132.27 lbs by the start of November. I have went from 64kg down to 60kg in just over a month :] I'm quite happy with myself as you can see xD. I also officially went from a size 12au/10us/12uk/ to a 10au/8us/10uk in dresses/pants and not too sure about tops yet but still rather happy with myself :]

I will be making some posts up to post while I am away, so if you have any questions or suggestions about what those should be please don't hesitate to tell me because at this point my head is pretty much packed full of fashion info and that's about it. I literately have no ideas what to write about so please give me some ideas ^__^


That is all I really have to tell you I shall see you around the start of December hopefully with good news in regards to Uni and my application *fingers crossed*,
                                                                                        love always, Anna <3
 
  Comments Reply

@Karolin - Thanks for your support, I am currently answering your questions in a separate post as we speak so hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer to see the answers to the questions you asked so long ago, sorry for the late reply ^__^  xx

@FlorD'morte - Don't worry about it, I understand what you meant to say anyway xD, thank you for your support and sorry for the late reply : ] xx

No comments:

Post a Comment