Tuesday 25 October 2011

Questions and Answers


 Okay so last month Karolin asked me a couple of questions so in this post I will attempt to answer her questions as best I can.

1) What do you eat?
That is a pretty hard question to answer what I eat changes from day to day. I don't have a set meal plan but generally I aim to eat less than 600-800cals a day.

Breakfast is usually the meal I skip due to the inability to eat at 6-6:30 in the morning but generally if I do eat something I usually eat:

-4 Weet Bix with skim milk
-or just a drink of green tea/coffee/hot chocolate/orange juice

Lunch is generally undefined for me it all depends on if I have breakfast or not but I generally eat one of these if I'm hungry:

-6 pack of sushi
-hot chocolate with a Greek yoghurt
- Hot chocolate or green tea or orange juice
- Small tub of Greek yoghurt 
-chicken with pasta salad
-salad
-sea food usually with brown rice
-cheese and tomato toasty with whole meal bread
-Dare double espresso
-fruit (an apple or orange or banana or blue berry's or strawberry's)
-tuna or salmon sandwich with whole meal bread  

Dinner is usually a surprise for me unless I'm cooking then yea everything is cool (when it is a surprise I generally just try and take a small portion of whatever is on offer)

-Chicken wrap
-Lean Chicken/fish/meat with green veggies
-Spaghetti Bolognese
-Stir fry (veggies with meat or noodles/brown rice)
- Potato bake
- Cauliflower and cheese sauce
- Roast meat & gravy with veggies
-Occasionally lasagna or chicken curry or take away (Chinese/Pizza/Nandos/Noodles box/fish and chips)

Generally I try to eat as healthy as I can, I usually only drink water these days as to before where I mostly drank soft drinks.

 2) What kind of workouts/exercise do you do?
I generally exercise 2 - 3 days a week these days as appose to before where I exercised every day except Sunday..

My usual workout routine consists of one or two of these:
30-60minutes of Dancing (longer when possible, use to be everyday but not possible at the moment)
1+ hours of brisk Walking each day (generally 1-2 hours every day without fail)
30-60 minute Jogging ever so often
30 - 60 Running/Walking down stairs every so often
20 - 40 minute Swimming on the rare occasion
30 - 60 minute Cycling on a stationary bike every so often

With two to four of these a day:
60 - 100 Star Jumps/Jumping Jacks twice a day
20 - 60 Modified Push Ups
50 - 100 Crunches twice a day
60 - 120 Skipping rope
40 - 60 Squats
20 - 40 Sit ups

I hope I have answered your questions alright, if you have any more questions feel free to ask :]
Lots of love,
                 Anna<3

No comments:

Post a Comment