Tuesday 30 August 2011

Drifting Far Away


I can't seem to concentrate today, I feel like I'm drifting far away... I attempted to do the work we were set to do in class today but really couldn't focus much on what we were doing in so De and myself packed up early not much just 15minutes before the end of class. I tried to my homework  when I got home but made way to many mistakes so Ill have to redo it tomorrow...

I'm beginning to suspect one of my uni friends has an ed she is tiny as hell she weighs way less than 30kg/66.13lbs... she told our group randomly last week that she needs to lose weight the other girls tried to tell her otherwise but she brushed it off and said it was for health reasons which is bull if she lost any more weight she would be nothing.There really is nothing anyone can do to change her views of herself our group has tried I just hope it doesn't end in the emergency ward... I suspect she thinking the same about me as well due to some things she said and asked me in private these last two weeks...

My Intake This week so far
Monday
Breakfast: 
Nothing
Lunch:
Double Dare coffee espresso-210cals
Dinner:
Home made spaghetti Bologna- 250cals
orange juice-110cals
total Intake:570cals
burned: 1hr walk-236cals
left over: 334cals
Tuesday
Breakfast
Nothing
Lunch:
Greek yoghurt- 123cals
Dinner:
2 x small tempura fish- 250cals
small portions of wedges-102cals
orange juice-110cals
total Intake:585cals
burned: 2 hr walk - 471cals
left over: 114cals

Edit:UPDATE rest of the week

Wednesday
total Intake - 852cals
burned - 10km jog,1157cals
3 hours dancing with mates: 837cals
left over: minus 1142

Thursday
total Intake - 608cals
burned - 40 minute jog,289cals
1 hour walk - 361cals
left over -  minus 42cals

Friday
Total intake - 345cals
burned - 1 hour jog,434cals
left over - minus 89cals

10th-11th September forgot to write down what I ate
 


Hope you all have a lovely week :]
                                           Lots of love,
                                                              Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment