Monday 22 August 2011

kind of amused






I find it amusing that someone out there has created a facebook account with the same name as this blog xD. I just want to say that's she's not me encase your wondering. I don't mind that she created an account with this name its just I want to make it clear we are two different people that's all[same goes for all the other facebook accounts/groups/pages/likes and any other website sharing this name]. I do have a fb account but that's under my real name, I wont give that away due to privacy issues but I do have an email account for this blog if you ever want to ask a question or talk :] which is







QraZee: Sorry for the late reply, its good to meet another lover of rain ^__^, male friends are cool but female friends are easier to talk to about girl stuff xD

No comments:

Post a Comment